WaveCrest Enterprises, Inc.
WaveCrest Enterprises, Inc. has served as San Diego’s premier general contractor for over four decades. We are proud of our unique ability to convert clients’ dreams into beautiful realities and believe it is our responsibility, as general contractor, to act as the principle link between conception of every project and its ultimate expression.
The WaveCrest team is dedicated to ensuring the highest quality, utmost integrity, and best value for your project. We work with you, the architect, and all other key players from the planning and permitting stages through final construction to ensure a transparent and timely project. Our keen attention to detail, innovative problem solving and solutions-oriented mindset will guarantee a project that exceeds your expectations.
Since 1972, Mr. Adams has overseen the construction of numerous residential projects, as well as three major multi-million dollar resorts. Regardless of the size of the project, Jeff has a meticulous eye for detail. His projects have been characterized by their creativity and quality; but Mr. Adams, who holds a degree in economics from the University of California Santa Barbara, is extremely cost-conscious as well. He is very aware of the need to get the best possible product at the lowest possible cost.
His work has been published frequently in San Diego Home and Garden Magazine, Home Magazine, Better Homes and Gardens Magazine, Metropolitan Home Magazine, and Elle Décor Magazine.
Mr. Adams has been honored with numerous prestigious awards for his projects, including:
- Gold Nugget Awards at the Pacific Coast Builder’s Conference on two occasions.
- Award of Honor from the American Institute of Architects / San Diego Chapter.
- Orchid Award by the San Diego Orchids and Onions Committee.
- Lilly Award from the Rancho Santa Fe Association.
- Best Building Improvement of the Decade by the City of Del Mar.
Rich has been a leading builder in San Diego for decades. His expertise in building science and desire to continually learn allow him to build top quality homes that last more than a lifetime. His goal is to build homes that are not only healthy, safe places for your family but are also comfortable, beautiful, and durable.
Rich is also known to many as the preeminent green building expert in San Diego. He built the first LEED Platinum home in San Diego under his company Arthaus and has since built many LEED and GreenPoint Rated projects. He is also a Passive House Certified Builder and is the president of the Passive House Alliance of San Diego. In an effort to reduce the impact of construction on the environment, he integrates sustainable practices into every project where it is possible and cost-effective.
Catch the Green Wave
Is building green one of your top priorities?
WaveCrest has a division dedicated specifically to environmentally-focused projects called Alliance Green Builders. AGB’s award winning projects include Passive House Certified, LEED Platinum, and GreenPoint Rated homes. They are the leaders of San Diego’s residential green building sector.
Three Elements of Building
2) Cost – Wave Crest has over three decades of experience building projects around strict realistic budgets. From a simple remodeling to a 5.4 million dollar resort complex, we are committed to keeping costs within pre-established limits, striving to achieve the greatest value per dollar invested without sacrificing precise attention to detail.
3) Quality – Quality and craftsmanship have always been hallmarks of our projects. Wave Crest has a reputation for creating custom environments that are meticulously constructed. On site supervision ensures fulfillment of our client’s exact specifications. Relentless pursuit of perfection and uncompromising quality is guaranteed, surpassing standards inside and out.