WaveCrest Enterprises, Inc.
WaveCrest Enterprises, Inc. has served as San Diego’s premier general contractor for over four decades. We are proud of our unique ability to convert clients’ dreams into beautiful realities and believe it is our responsibility, as general contractor, to act as the principle link between conception of every project and its ultimate expression.
The WaveCrest team is dedicated to ensuring the highest quality, utmost integrity, and best value for your project. We work with you, the architect, and all other key players from the planning and permitting stages through final construction to ensure a transparent and timely project. Our keen attention to detail, innovative problem solving and solutions-oriented mindset will guarantee a project that exceeds your expectations.
Since 1972, Mr. Adams has overseen the construction of numerous residential projects, as well as three major multi-million dollar resorts. Regardless of the size of the project, Jeff has a meticulous eye for detail. His projects have been characterized by their creativity and quality; but Mr. Adams, who holds a degree in economics from the University of California Santa Barbara, is extremely cost-conscious as well. He is very aware of the need to get the best possible product at the lowest possible cost.
His work has been published frequently in San Diego Home and Garden Magazine, Home Magazine, Better Homes and Gardens Magazine, Metropolitan Home Magazine, and Elle Décor Magazine.
Mr. Adams has been honored with numerous prestigious awards for his projects, including:
- Gold Nugget Awards at the Pacific Coast Builder’s Conference on two occasions.
- Award of Honor from the American Institute of Architects / San Diego Chapter.
- Orchid Award by the San Diego Orchids and Onions Committee.
- Lilly Award from the Rancho Santa Fe Association.
- Best Building Improvement of the Decade by the City of Del Mar.
- Gold Crown Award by the international timeshare exchange firm RCI.
Catch the Green Wave
Is building green one of your top priorities?
WaveCrest has a division dedicated specifically to environmentally-focused projects called Alliance Green Builders. AGB’s award winning projects include Passive House Certified, LEED Platinum, and GreenPoint Rated homes. They are the leaders of San Diego’s residential green building sector.
Three Elements of Building
2) Cost – Wave Crest has over three decades of experience building projects around strict realistic budgets. From a simple remodeling to a 5.4 million dollar resort complex, we are committed to keeping costs within pre-established limits, striving to achieve the greatest value per dollar invested without sacrificing precise attention to detail.
3) Quality – Quality and craftsmanship have always been hallmarks of our projects. Wave Crest has a reputation for creating custom environments that are meticulously constructed. On site supervision ensures fulfillment of our client’s exact specifications. Relentless pursuit of perfection and uncompromising quality is guaranteed, surpassing standards inside and out.
WaveCrest is truly one of the premiere construction companies in California with a sterling reputation for integrity, reliability, quality and 100% customer satisfaction. I offer my recommendation to anyone who is considering projects ranging from modest renovation/remodeling to multi-million dollar turn-key construction of new homes or commercial buildings.
During my 35 years with PepsiCo, I had responsibility for 140 manufacturing plants in the US and International markets and 8,000 KFC, Pizza Hut, and Taco Bell units in 100+ countries. As a result, I gained valuable insights into the critical importance of engineering design, material specifications, and high quality construction standards.
Wave Crest more than exceeded my expectations when we built our two homes in Solana Beach, first in 1996 and then in 2009. It is a homeowners dream to hear the magical phrase “on time and on budget!” and we had that distinct pleasure on both projects.
After buying a building lot in Fairbanks Ranch in 1998, I looked around, did my research, and found that Wavecrest Builders had built two custom homes there a couple years before. They seemed well-built and presented a total picture of what an ideal custom home should look like, with the beautiful landscaping and easy-to-discern quality construction.
Soon thereafter, after several design meetings with Mr. Steve Adams, I met with Mr. Jeff Adams, President of WaveCrest and commissioned him to build our custom home. It was a two year labor of love as we sorted through all the details, worked out the problems, and finally, in July 2001, we moved in, and have enjoyed the beautiful Italian villa style home ever since.
Mr. Adams met all my high expectations, and to this day, continues to look after his work and maintain an interest in our home!
A couple of months ago I called Jeff about a leak in my new bathroom. His guys were at my house within 90 minutes, found the leak via the stucco wall of the balcony and solved the problem before it became a big problem. His stucco guy was also very prompt and professional. I appreciate WaveCrest standing behind their work and the prompt response.
Jeff did SUCH a fine job and should be very proud. What a fantastic team of talented homebuilders. Wow!!